We women are always complaining about how hard it is to find our Mr Right. I’m sure most of you have already a full list of all the qualities you want on your Mr. Right, like if it was an item or something you can just order. But how many of us have actually hear a man complaining about how to find Miss Right? The truth is I have never hear such a thing, but when I talk to my male friends, I realize that they do have a list of the qualities they want on their Miss Right. They also wish to find the right person that make them smile, accompany, support them and specially make them a better person.This are some of those special qualities man like on their Miss Right:
1. A woman who takes good care of her couple. Most men want a woman to take care of them. If you are the kind of woman who is willing to leave your job or career to become a full time mother and wife, most men won’t have any problem with you taking care of them, but for those ones like me who prefer to pursue their career and at the same time be a good girlfriend or wife, a good caring mother, this can turn a little bit difficult. I certainly don’t think that taking care of the boyfriend, husband or family in general means necessarily spend 24 hours of your day cooking for him, doing his laundry or cleaning the house. I think that the whole concept of taking good care of your couple is deeper than that. It’s about a woman interest in her couple, in the woman’s ability to find a time in their busy schedule to ask how is he doing, to take a few minutes a day to ask him how did his day go, to worry about your boyfriend or husband’s cough or dry skin. Even if you are very busy at work or studies, you should find a way to let your couple know that you are there for them, that you care and worry about them and that your are willing to make sacrifices for him.
2. A woman who lets a man take care of her. The same way men like to be taken care of, they like to feel like they are providers and protectors. This won’t mean you’ll have to look useless so a man can actually love you, but learn to ask for your couple’s help when you need it, let him know when you need him to protect you, accept politely when he wants to help you, and if you must reject, do it in a nice and polite way, so he won’t feel neglected or useless. Even if sometimes we can fix something for ourselves, is nice to see the smile on our couple’s face when he helps us. And the most important thing about the whole helping and protecting thing, is to learn how to say thanks and not to overdue it to the point of becoming a burden to him. You can leave a small “Thank you note” on top of something he fixed, or a kiss on his cheek as a “thank you” can be very romantic for both of you.
3. An independent woman. Most men like a woman who knows her way around. A woman who can take decisions by herself and at the same time support her couple and let him know when he’s wrong. A woman who’s not afraid of giving her sincere opinion and standing out for herself.
4. A woman who is happy just to be with her couple. Men like a woman who can enjoy just the fact of being with him, whether it is in a basketball game eating hot dogs or in the fanciest restaurant. They like a woman who won’t get bored with his conversations, a woman who enjoys his company.
5. A woman who accepts her couple just the way he is. This has been said many times, but is actually true, man expect a woman to love them and accept them for who they are, a woman who doesn’t criticize him. If a woman can ignore the fact that her couple snores at night, or sometimes sweats a lot and still consider him a great person and be in love with him, then she’s definitely Miss Right for any man.
6. A woman who respects her couple. I’m not talking about the submissive kind of woman who thinks of her couple like the only one who is right and she needs to obey, but about the basic respect for his individuality, his likes and dislikes, his decisions, his believes… Men are above all human beings, they deserve the same respect and consideration we do, so they really appreciate a woman who’ll not necessarily agree with him on every single aspect of his life, but who’ll rather accept and respect him the way he is.
These are just a few of the many qualities a man looks in a woman, I hope it help woman understand what can they do better in a relationship and to pay some attention to the way they treat their couple, because sometimes even without us noticing it we emasculate them and hurt his feelings.
How do you think Miss Right should be?