Ways to catch him on your own.
After your suspicions are aroused, from the Is He Cheating post, now it’s time to get to work. You want the proof of exactly what he is doing and who he is doing it with. Here are a few helpful tips to help you on your “journey to truth”.
- Stay Alert and keep notes of anything you need to remember, like phone numbers, names, addresses…etc. You may start notice a pattern of his suspicious activities…write it down. Keep a secret journal filled with times and dates of his suspicious activities. If possible put it in code.
- Make sure you put things back the way you find them, don’t let him find out what you are up to. Don’t act suspicious, continue with your usual behavior. You don’t want him to think anything, otherwise he will become more cautious and sneaky.
- Snoopbuddy.com is a good website to get someone else to verify where he will be or what he is doing. This is good to let someone he won’t recognize check up on him.
- E-stealth.com has an item called Blue Tooth Spy Software for your Mobile phone which is amazing. It allows you to View contacts list, read his text messages, view calls made/received, set his phone to call you whenever it makes or receives a call, view his photos, and allows you to make a call using his cellular number. It says it is untraceable.
- If you choose to go the route of following him, mark his car by breaking his tail light out. You can always find his car in traffic by the broken tail light.
- Try Googling any screen names he has used or is using. It may surprise you what you find. You can find comments he has left others and other email addresses he may have.
- Keep your emotions under wraps! I know you will be tempted to throw the evidence in his face or drop hints or make sarcastic remarks but hold off until you have enough evidence. Before you lose control you haven’t proved he’s done anything, yet.
Use all these things to build a case against him. One, where no matter what he says or does you know completely he is up to no good and there is nothing he can say to get out of it. You want all the evidence you can possibly get. But never let him know all the information you have.
Sooner or later you will have to make a decision….either you live with it or live with out him. Are you ready to face the consequences? Always put your safety first, never put yourself in any dangerous situations. Also, remember your self preservation, this could become a dangerous situation if not careful. Good Luck on your “Quest for the Truth”.