Walking straight and tall like a model not only improves your posture and makes you look sexier – it also benefits your health. Here are some tips on how to do it:
1. Imagine you’re a puppet on a string and an invisible string is pulling up your head. The key is to make sure your head is always raised and not looking down. When your chin is confidently up, your shoulders will follow and not slouch.
2. Keep the distances of your steps even. Doing so makes you walk on a straighter path. Do not shuffle or slide your shoes on the ground and firmly plant your feet with each step.
3. Wear an expression of aloof sexiness. Do not frown, but do not wear a foolish grin either when you’re walking in public. Of course, it’s a different story when you cross paths with friends and acquaintances – you have to greet and smile and be yourself. But once you’re walking again by yourself, treat the road like a runway.
4. Wear clothes that flaunt your assets and hide your flaws. Remember that wearing too tight or too revealing doesn’t always enhance the sex appeal. There’s sexy class in subtlety. People should look at you because of the confident beauty you exude and not because of too much flesh you expose.
5. Practice makes perfect. Even high fashion models had to undergo training to get to the top. Even when you think no one is looking, strut your butt like a star. Who knows where your model walk and confidence can take you. 😉