Pedicure season is almost here. Summer is the time for sunny days, shorts and most importantly sandals. Pedicures are a must have for every woman, whether you plan to show your feet your not, they make you feel great. There are two types of pedicures; at home or at the salon.
If you choose to do it yourself you will save a little money and the upkeep will be easier. The easiest thing is to purchase a pedicure kit which will contain everything you need.
- First thing you need to do is remove your existing nail polish.
- After removing polish cleanse your feet try tea tree soap to clean your feet prior to the pedicure.
- Then cut and file your nails and trim your cuticles.
- Use a foot scrub on your pumice stone or foot file to scrub your feet. Make sure not to scrub too hard.
- Rinse and dry feet completely.
- Massage and moisturize your feet with a foot cream.
- Put on your toe separator and polish nails with a clear or you favorite color.
Once nails are dry, end with a moisturizing spritz on your feet and toe nails. Once a week I put Vaseline on my feet and put socks on and sleep that way, this will soften feet and improve the look of nails.
A professional pedicure is a treat every woman should experience. You receive leg and foot massages and foot soak treatments, heavenly. The pricing can range from 30-70 dollars and is worth every penny. It is so nice to sit back, relax, and get pampered. When you get your pedicure done at a salon the only work you have to do is pick out your nail polish, I always get the french tip. When you walk out your feet look incredible.
When your feet look good, you feel good. It’s something about having pretty feet that makes you feel young and well put together. So next time you want to really look good, make sure you remember your feet.