If you want a facial, a sugar facial is an excellent choice. Sugar is a natural way to use an alpha-hydroxy acid in your facial or body care. To buy a beauty product that gives the same benefits would be rather costly. So here is a really easy one you can do yourself at home.
What you will need:
- liquid facial soap
- 1 tsp white granulated sugar
- 1 clean medium sized towel
- warm water
How to :
- Apply soap onto face, working up a good lather
- Using hands only, rub sugar onto face in a circular motion
- Continue applying soap until it has lathered in with soap and is applied to whole face (don’t rub too hard!)
- Add warm water as needed to face to get the entire face “sugared up”
- Rinse entire face with warm water
- Rinse entire face with cool water (this helps to close pores)
- Pat dry with towel
- Use your moisturizer
This is a very easy facial you can do once or twice a week. Facials are wonderful to add into your regular facial regiment. So, next time you want a facial do it yourself. You’ll save money and time, all while getting a great facial!!