When you’re in a hurry and you’re having a bad hair day it can be a tough time to think clearly and get your hair under control. Anytime your hair looks bad you feel bad. What you need are some quick tips to help when you’re in a hurry.
- Grab a head band or go for a loose ponytail or bun – if you don’t have long and it’s not working the way you planned, just pull it up or throw on a headband.
- Skip Blow drying – Wash your hair and let it air dry
- Wear a braid – one simple cornrow braid down the back can hide a multitude of sins, leave a few strands loose to give it a little more style
- Flat iron hair and wear it straight
- Fast Forward Curl – an easy and quick hairstyle
- Dry hair fix – mix together honey, mayonnaise, and egg. Work this into hair, getting all over hair and to the ends. Let sit for about 30 mins then wash out.
- Instant Luster – mix together a beaten egg yolk with half a lemon squeezed into it…apply this to your hair (not getting any on your scalp). Leave on for 30 mins then wash and rinse off. Make sure you wash and rinse very well, you don’t want to leave any egg in your hair.
- Use a dry shampoo- if you don’t have time to wash or you can’t wash your hair. Just dry shampoo your hair
- Oily hair tip – use vinegar twice a week
Quick fixes are great for when you need help in a hurry. For prolonged hair care and help contact a healthcare professional for styling help and hair maintenance guides.