Here are a few lipstick tips I have picked up in the past that are quite good and interesting. Lipstick can be seen in just about every woman’s makeup bag, it’s good to know a few tricks to about it.
- Dual purposes – lipstick can act as a blush or as an eyeshadow.
- Get creamier as you age – as a woman ages so should her lipstick, stay away from glossy and matte lipsticks. Stick with creamy lipsticks.
- Lip Liner first – apply lip liner as a base to the lips before putting on lipstick to make it last longer
- Store lipstick in refrigerator – there’s a reason they make climate controlled make up storage areas. Lipstick lasts longer if it is kept refrigerated.
- Avoid lipstick on teeth – once you have your lipstick completely finished, run a finger through the middle of your lips and pull it back out to remove excess lipstick.
- Lipstick can be layered – if the color you bought isn’t the color you thought it would be once you put it on, you can layer it with other colors to get something new.
- Mixing colors – colors can easily be mixed to create new colors. Don’t be stuck with a color and think you can’t change it. Experiment with your colors.
These are a few tips to give you some more options with your lipstick. After all, everyone woman loves lipstick, wear it well!!