Eggs are some of the most common foods in the planet. That’s why people with egg allergies can have a hard time knowing what and what not to eat because lots of food and dishes can contain eggs. If you or someone you know are allergic to eggs, here’s a short list of some of the most common foods that usually contain eggs or egg whites/yolks so you know what to be careful of when you eat out.
- Pasta – egg noodles, spaghetti, macaroni, etc
- Anything baked – muffins, breads, doughnuts, cakes, waffles, etc.
- Anything breaded – Breaded meat, corn, veggies, etc
- Desserts and sweets – Ice creams, mousse, cookies, sherbet, and more
- Beverages – Beer, egg nog, etc.
- Salad dressings and sauces
If you have anything to add to the list feel free to do so!