Dark under eye circles can be caused by a lot of factors. For one, it can be hereditary. Other common causes include stress, lack of sleep, dehydration, and nasal congestion.
No matter the cause, dark eye circles are definitely an unwelcome sight. Thus, here are some of the natural remedies that many people use to combat the condition. If you’re suffering from dark under eye circles, go ahead and try the following to see what will best work for you.
- Put a cold tea bag on top of each eye every 20 minutes of when you are resting.
- Drink at least two to three liters of water daily to stay hydrated.
- Sleep at least 7-8 hours a day.
- Do facial toning exercises (lots of websites offer instructions).
- Apply mint juice regularly under your eye area.
- Massage dark area with cotton ball soaked in rose water.
- Eat a lot of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.
Care to add other natural remedies to the list?
Image from this site.