Solid tablets of vitamin rich essential oils and hydrating fluids – that is Toner Tabs, the new and unique line of moisturizers from Lush. These tablets are free of preservatives and are designed to truly hydrate and revitalize the skin. Among the products in the line are the T Tree Toner Tab best for teenage and troubled skin, Vitamin C Toner Tab best for maturing skin, and the Vitamin E Toner Tab that balances and refreshes all skin types.
To use, all you have to do is drop a tablet in a bowl of hot water and then drape a towel over your head. Then you let the steam hydrate and revive your face.
Due to my mostly dry skin, one of my favorite/most needed products in the world is moisturizer. And I’ve heard that Estee Lauder does moisturizer well, as evident in their Hydra Bright Skin-Tone Perfecting Moisturizer Creme line. Light and silky, this moisturizing cream does not just moisturize; its Encapsulated Moisture Cells solution helps plump skin as well to clear fine lines. Of course, it isn’t called Hydra Bright for nothing, as it creates a vibrant, flawless, and glowing look too.
The moisturizer comes in three variants to suit dry skin, oily skin, and combination skin. Thus, you can use it no matter what type of skin you have. Price may be a bit steep at $40.00 for 1.7 oz but I’ve read great reviews about this moisturizer and would like to try it out one of these days. If you’re using this moisturizer right now feel free to share your thoughts on it!
Gone are the days when only women care excessively for their faces. These days, men use almost as much facial products as women (although they don’t necessarily like to talk about it! :D)
If you’re a guy who likes to use concealer to hide blemishes or pimples that you are currently treating, here’s one product you might want to try out: Clinique’s M Cover. Created specifically for men’s skin, the M Cover blends well in the face and looks perfectly natural. It doesn’t dry out easily as well.
If you’re a woman and you’ve got a husband or partner who’s constantly worried about certain elements on his face, you might want to help him out by surprising him with this concealer. It can cover dark circles, shaving nicks, and more. Aside from concealing, the product is also equipped with moisturizing and soothing ingredients that can heal or soothe the face.
Just the word “mineral” in the name sells these days. But this product looks as though it may be a winner. It is stated to improve skin tone and texture in less than 10 days and it reduces wrinkles up to 30% in 14 days. The anti-aging moisturizer works on your skin while you sleep; increasing collagen synthesis and leaving you with younger-looking beautiful skin. We all love the sound of that!
With ingredients such as Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and Sea Kelp; it might just work. It comes in a 2oz. container which costs 34.50 from Pur Minerals. Haven’t tried it myself, yet, but the container sure is attractive. I love the clean look of packaging. This product should be used in the evenings after cleaning your face and before you go to bed. Mineral Moisture Complex works to hydrate and reverse the signs of aging in a short time.We would love to hear reviews of anyone who has actually tried this product. Let us know what you liked and didn’t like about it and would you buy more???
The company, Pur Minerals, has a whole line of beauty products that look and sound like great products to try. Let’s see if they are really worth it. Give us all your feedback on them!
Long nights and lack of sleep getting you down? Are your eyes looking more and more dark and droopy with too much stress and work? Why not try giving those naturally gorgeous peepers an overhaul with a great eye cream that rejuvenates them back to their natural brightness and perkiness?
Talika’s Eye Dream promises to do that and more. With its moisturizing qualities, botanical ingredients, and peptide powers, the mask’s main purpose is to liven up your eyes overnight when you apply it before sleep, making sure you wake up to gorgeous eyes that will show no clue of how hardworking or stressed out you are. 😀 Only more proof of how radiant you can naturally be.
Image from this site.
Coconut oil has been said to be one of the world’s healthiest cooking oils. But aside from the health aspect, I’ve heard many people swear to the beautifying powers of the coconut oil as well. Here are just some of the supposed beauty powers of the coconut oil:
1. It can stimulate hair growth. Applying coconut oil particularly virgin coconut oil on hair has been said to work wonders on hair loss conditions. It also strengthens hair and prevents dry scalp. In addition, coconut oil is a great and cheap conditioner and hot oil treatment because it leaves the hair smooth and shiny.
2. It can smoothen the skin. Coconut oil can be used as a lotion and facial moisturizer to smoothen the skin and remove rough and dry patches. You can use it as an after-bath lotion, facial moisturizer, or massage oil.
3. It can treat damaged skin. More than beautifying, many people claim that coconut oil can actually treat damaged skin by relieving eczema symptoms, preventing fungal infections and body odor, and protecting against age spots and blemishes.
Have you experienced the beautifying powers of the coconut oil?
Image from this site.
Petroleum Jelly is one of those things that are amazingly cheap and readily available. But are you aware of all the beauty benefits it can give you which you can take advantage of? Read on to know just what you can get from having one small jar of this inexpensive yet wonderful beauty product in your bag.
1. It can soften your skin. I have mentioned in a previous post that applying petroleum jelly on your feet before you sleep and then wearing socks to seal it in is an effective way to have smooth and soft feet. You can also apply it on your hands regularly before or after doing manual work like cleaning or typing.
2. It’s a great moisturizer. Petroleum jelly is safe to use as a moisturizer on all skin types because it contains no chemicals or harmful substances whatsoever.
3. It’s great for chapped lips! No need to buy expensive lip moisturizers and lip gloss as long as you have your little trusty jar of petroleum jelly on your bag.
4. It’s a straight-up, no frills makeup remover. Just dab some of the jelly on areas with makeup then gently wipe with tissue or cotton.
I’m sure there are a lot more things petroleum jelly can do. Care to share your knowledge? 🙂
Image from this site.